Sep 8, 2019

HOW TO ACCESSORIZE A SWIMSUIT FROM BABYONLINEWHOLESALE.COM

I never thought about adding accessories to my beach outfit, until I found that Pinterest post which changed my mind completely. It was early spring but I knew that I need that small detail immediately. It was cute, youthful and fun, and it called my name. I never fall for trend so easy, but puka shells had me at first sight. 


For me, a beach always was a place to stay away from fashion, from taking photos and thinking about social media post, it was a place of relaxation, freedom, and simplicity. Bare feet and cute swimsuits were the only things I need by the sea. But, no matter if you are a fashionista or not, you probably already know which trend was the biggest this summer. You couldn't miss it. Puka shell necklaces, bracelets, anklets, even earrings were a huge trend and almost every girl in the world has it. So, let's talk about mixing puka shell jewelry and swimsuits. 


Anklets are probably the cutest way to add adorable summer touch to any, not only to beach outfit. It is trendy, chic, cute, lovely, and it will take summer everywhere you go. I found a couple very basic plus size swimsuit online (shop it here: https://www.babyonlinewholesale.com/plus-size-swimsuit-c146?utm_source=blog&utm_medium=sanela&utm_campaign=post&source=sanela )
but with the right accessory, they become a true statement piece. Lots of girls wore puka shell chokers, but to be honest I saw just a couple of girls who look stylish with them. Don't forget that you shouldn't follow trends blindly, try to adjust it to your style. Otherwise, you will look weird. Puka shell bracelets look very cute, too. 


Babyonlinewholesale (visit the website here: https://www.babyonlinewholesale.com/?utm_source=blog&utm_medium=sanela&utm_campaign=post&source=sanela ) offers a wide range of adorable swimsuits for every body type. Everything is very affordable, so be sure you check them out. If you're interested in swimsuits I chose for the blog post, don't forget to click on the photos for direct links. Hope you like my choice.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @get_sparkly