Sep 20, 2019

TRYING SHOES FROM DRESSLILY FOR THE FIRST TIME? (DRESSLILY WISHLIST)

Hello, my dear sparkly people. Today I am here to show you my wishlist from Dresslily, the online store which offers a wide range of fashion items for women and men. As you may know, I already wrote about this website and I own a couple of items from this brand. The quality of the items is great and I am truly satisfied with most of them, but for the first time, I decided to give a try to shoes. Also, there is a wide range of very cute bags and accessories for every occasion which took my eye immediately. Can't wait to show you what I really liked from the website.



The first a couple of things I want to show you are those amazing shoes from sandals section. The style of it is very chic and stylish, perfect for weddings or birthday parties, you can wear it even on an indoor Halloween party, and they are very affordable, as well. Most of them are now available only in one size, so if you want one of those amazing shoes, be sure to check them out as soon as possible. 





If you are here long enough, you know how often I talk about different online stores, but I never found the website with so many Halloween themed items as Dresslily. And surprisingly most of them look very wearable. Here are the new arrival: https://www.dresslily.com/promotion/halloween-shop-113.html?lkid=59477327 It's time to refresh your wardrobe! DressLily prepares the best high-quality but low-prices products for you, make you free under all occasion for Monday to Friday. 





The second group of items I want to show you are small bags, which you can wear daily, but they would look cute at night out, as well. What I like about Dresslily is that you get a detailed description of each item, so you can't go wrong with the size, color, material, etc. 



Hope you like items I choose for my Dresslily wishlist, but I keep the best for myself, and can't wait to receive my package and show you what I got. Also, don't forget to click on the pictures in the post for direct links for all Dresslily items chosen by me. If you need some extra off, you can use the code DLBF20 for 20% off (Over 10usd, save 2usd; Over 20usd, save 4usd; Over 30usd, save 6usd; Over 40usd ,save 8usd; Over 50usd, save 10usd; Over 60usd, save 12usd; Over 70usd, save 14usd; Over 80usd, save 16usd; Over 90usd, save 18usd; Over 100usd, save 20usd;Over 110usd, save 22usd; Over 120usd, save 24usd; Over 130usd, save 26usd; Over 140usd, save 28usd).




No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @get_sparkly