Jul 5, 2020

CUTE WHITE SUMMER OCCASIONAL DRESSES EVERY GIRL NEEDS

Hello, my dear sparkly people. It's been a while since I sit here and write the post, but I am finally here to share with you my favorite summer trend. Technically it's not the trend, but it is something you can see so much around on summer months, so I guess we could tell it's timeless summer trend. In today's post, I will show you a couple of adorable white dresses from the website called Ever-Pretty. I gave my best to choose dresses perfect for the summer, so most of them are easy-to-wear.


First, I want to tell you that all summer sun dresses from the website are very affordable so you can get cute, occasional dresses for a ridiculously small amount of money. I suggest a white dress for the summer because it is the perfect combo with a summer tan and it will enhance your tan in such a beautiful way. Also, long white dresses are probably one of my favorite summer tracks for the days when my tan is not at it's finest. A white dress will bring it on level up, and make you look so much more summerish and fiesta-ready. 


Keep scrolling through the rest of the post and find dresses I chose for you. I hope you like my choice and don't forget that you can click on the photos for direct links to the online store and find affordable wedding guest dresses by your own choice.




10 comments:

  1. Wow! Do you also have style advice for men over 30+ pls?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great fashion resource, will bookmark this one for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, I love all of these!
    I'd love to get that floral dress pls?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great content! Some interesting gift ideas here for my girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a great taste on fashion, do you have any tips for men?

    ReplyDelete
  6. So lovely, I love the last dress, with flower prints.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These dresses are so gorgeous...

    ReplyDelete
  8. The girl in second dress is quite pale like me and shows that I could get away with a whitish dress

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the white dress and red shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post about women's dresses! I love how you've highlighted the versatility of casual dresses and offered tips on how to style them for different occasions. It's so true that dresses womens are a wardrobe staple, and having a few go-to options can make getting dressed in the morning a breeze. I'm definitely inspired to add some new casual dresses to my collection after reading this. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Follow Us @get_sparkly