May 12, 2020

HOW TO GET YOUR BODY IN SHAPE AFTER QUARANTINE?

Hello, my dear sparkly people. I was away for a couple of weeks, but I am finally here with a new blog post. Instead of talking about glamorous dresses, as usual, I chose to write about something under the dress. I wrote about waist trainers before but never tried one of them. But, since I added some weight in quarantine I decided to exercise more, so waist trainers are at the top of my wishlist now. Waist trainers took my attention immediately as one of the most common suggestions to increase the results of the workout. 


Searching for the trainers for my waist, I discover a website Sculptshe.com. It offers a wide range of different styles of shapewear and waist trainers great for mothers who want to back the shape of their body fast, but also there are waist trainer belts for all types of body. For me, critical spots of my body are waist and tights, so I was very happy to find this amazing set that is focused on those parts of the body. Of course, you will get 2 extra armbands, so you are targeting the whole body and all critical spots on it. Wearing shapewear is tricky because there is a chance it will be noticeable under the clothes, especially if it doesn't sit well around the waist. But, I find this amazing bodysuit and they are one the best shapewear bodysuits because they are invisible under your clothes and you don't have to worry about small, tricky edges. 


I hope that you liked today's post. I know it's a little bit different but I wanted to remind you it is a great time to start working on your body again. I already started to work out at home, but can't wait to spend more time in nature. I am happy I could wear my waist trainer while I am walking or running, so I can lose my extra weight without extra activity. It sounds perfect to me. Go to the website and check them out, too. 



2 comments:

  1. Retains body heat and stimulates sweat during exercise to aid in weight loss . Absorbs sweat to keep you dry. Lightweight, stretchy fabric shapes for easy movement against your body. Best waist trainer for lower belly fat has some material odor; it’s pretty normal and would be gone after a few washes and Slimming comfort. Helps detoxify and cleanse your pores. Increase your natural body heat and stimulate sweating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. all you need is to focus on maintain a steady 5-6 intensity level of 5-6 range until you complete your everyday targeted session of walking
    Make sure that you put on the best waist trainers for beginners .

    ReplyDelete

Follow Us @get_sparkly