Sep 7, 2019

CUTE NAME BRACELETS FOR A CLASSY SOPHISTICATED AUTUMN LOOK FROM CUSTOM-NECKLACES.COM

Personalized jewelry became a huge trend lately, so I decided to turn back my blog to its main topic and talk a little bit about the one and only - name bracelets, necklaces, and rings. This time I won't talk about the iconic Carrie Bradshaw necklace, I think there are lots of articles about this subject, and you can find almost every single detail about it on the internet. Today I would talk about where to buy a high-quality custom bracelet, how to choose, when to wear, and how to combine it. 


I found this lovely online store called custom-necklaces.com which sells a wide range of personalized jewelry, from classic name necklaces to amazing name bracelets and monogram rings. The jewelry from this shop is not only beautiful and chic, but it is also very affordable. For example,  I really loved this affordable sterling silver bar bracelet and it costs only $28.99, and you get free shipping, as well. 


It is pretty simple to choose the right jewelry for you. It is easy to adjust it to your style, because of the sophisticated design of it. Your favorite quote or your name is what makes this jewelry so special and significant. The only thing you need to choose smart is the metal of it. My favorite tip for buying metal jewelry is to choose the one which I wear often, which goes well with my skin tone and which I could combine easily with my other jewelry. For example, this name 18k gold plated bar bracelet will be a great choice for someone who has a warm skin tone, but it also looks great with bronzed skin so it could be a perfect summer accessory, too.



You can wear it anytime you want. Name necklaces, bracelets, and rings are one of those timeless jewelry pieces you can wear anytime you want and it will look amazing with every outfit. Love this kind of necklaces and bracelets because they go well with all my earrings, and earrings are jewelry I usually wear. If you want to create your go-to jewelry set, you should try this personalized roman 18k gold plated numeral bracelet combined with a watch and a small thread bracelet with a pendant. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @get_sparkly