Nov 10, 2022

HOW EVERY JEWELRY ADDICT CAN USE SILICIONE PRODUCTS RIGHT NOW?

Hello, my sparkly people. As some may know, this was a jewelry blog before I became more interested in cosmetics, make-up, and fashion, so jewelry became less important than my new interests. Lately, I've figured out that I'm missing jewelry-related articles. Thinking about all the DIY projects I've never done, I found a website newtoprubber.com. 



At first, you could be surprised by the website. The first picture I saw shows a massive machine for, I guess, creating custom silicone products. And don't get me wrong, it looks cool but severe and scientific, but when you scroll down, you can find out how many cool things they made from silicone. And all of them look fun, cool, and minimalistic, with the pinch of a futuristic vibe. 


TO DESIGN JEWELRY

My first stop was the Silicone DIY mold section, and I was so happy when I found molds for jewelry making. I think most of them are perfect for creating resin earrings, but you can also use them for creating pendants. I saw that some of them have space for two holes, so you can use them for bracelets, too. 


TO FOLLOW JEWELRY TRENDS

Silicone rings are popular now, especially among younger people who like to mix and match different jewelry styles. There are a couple of types of silicone rings. Some of them have smooth surfaces, some of them are textured, some of them are clear, some of them are bright-colored, and mat, but all of them look cool and youthful.



TO STORE YOUR JEWELRY

They also have the cutest food storage boxes, and you can easily use them for storing your jewelry. Those are perfect because they have separate sections, and you can close them tightly and save your jewelry from sun and humidity. 



In the end, I must mention one interesting thing I saw on the website. This is the first time I am seeing silicone tattoo skin, and I was thrilled when I realized that you actually use silicone to create "skin" pads for tattoo artists to practice their art. I never thought about it, and I think it's a great way to practice like this before you start working on your clients.


Thank you for reading today's blog post, and I hope you like jewelry-related topics. As always, you can click on all photos in the blog post for direct links to all products I've mentioned. 

2 comments:

  1. If you're looking for the best jeans for an apple-shaped body, it's important to keep a few key things in mind. First of all, you'll want to look for styles that flatter your curves and create a balanced silhouette. Some good options to consider include high-waisted jeans, bootcut or flare styles, and straight-leg jeans.

    ReplyDelete

Follow Us @get_sparkly