Sep 24, 2019

HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT EARRINGS WITH YOUR BRIDESMAID DRESS (YESBABYONLINE.COM)

Hello, my dear sparkly people. In today's post, I decided to share with you a couple of tricks on how to choose earrings which will go well with your bridesmaid dress. It maybe sounds like an easy task but you should have a couple of things on your mind before you decide how to accessorize your special dress. I am not a fan of fashion rules and rarely follow them blindly but my golden rule for choosing bridesmaid jewelry is that "Less is more" rule.


No matter what kind of bridesmaid dress you wear, the best and the safest choice of jewelry are small, crystal, stud earrings. Also, you can't go wrong with the pair of pearl studs, as well. Those are not only great earrings to wear with your sexy bridesmaid dress, but those are also timeless earrings every woman need in their jewelry box. If you want to wear something more dramatical, then you should go for statement earrings. Long drop earrings will add a touch of glamour to your look and bring some luxury vibe to any bridesmaid dress. I choose cheap white crystals often because I think they look more expensive than colored ones. Also, for me they are neutral and I don't have to think too much about matching my accessory. 


For today's post, I decided to choose a couple of dresses from Yesbabyonline and all of them are black, but what like about this online store is that you can choose any color you want. Also, they offer a wide range of sizes, which is nice for all my plus size gals. Hope you like dresses I chose for this post, and don't forget to click on photos for direct links to the website. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @get_sparkly