Mar 26, 2020

THE MOST BEAUTIFUL 3D LACE BEACH DRESSES

Hello, my dear sparkly people. I hope you are safe and ready to spend a couple of minutes reading about something fun and beautiful. Writing about beach dresses is one of my favorite things to do because it makes me think about warm weather, vacation, and sea. The perfect beach wedding dress is light, with a couple of layers of tulle, and you don't need to wear shoes with this kind of dress. 


Yesbabyonline.com offers various range of the most beautiful beach wedding dresses but I decided to show you a couple of lovely dresses which are not a typical beach wedding dress. They are something between traditional and beach dresses, so they are perfect for a ceremony at the beach but they also will look great at an indoor party. All dresses in today's post are very similar but you can still find small differences such as type of neckline, straps or sleeves. I tried to find similar styles or designs but also left some space for individuality. Maybe you want that lovely beach dress with dreamy lace appliques but you don't like strapless dresses? Of course, there are plenty of choices for you, I suggest a deep V dress with long sleeves. Oh, you don't want that deep neckline. Yes, understand, so there is this cute A-line dress for you. I found a couple more suggestions so you can find the best dress for that beach day you won't forget. 


I hope you like today's topic. Beach wedding dresses are my favorites and I enjoy writing about them, so feel free to let me know if you enjoy too. Don't forget that you can click on the photos for direct links to all the dresses I chose. 







1 comment:

  1. Prelep post :)
    Za izbor haljina nemam reči, mislim da bi svaka žena želela bar jednom u svom životu tako nešto da proba :)

    Milica
    missymj.blogspot.rs

    ReplyDelete

Follow Us @get_sparkly