Mar 22, 2020

TOP 5 LUXURY DRESSES FOR SWEET 15 GLAM THEMED PARTY

Hello, my dear sparkly people. A couple of my previous posts were in some way connected with the horrible world situation but in today's post, I'll talk about something a little bit different and so much finnier. Today's post will be fun, luxurious, and glamourous.  I want to mention that I celebrate 31st  birthday in April and the 15th birthday wasn't that important for me and my generation. We only wanted a small home party with a couple of friends with some 2000s music, no glamorous dress, and no makeup. It is so weird to see all those luxurious dresses and I couldn't imagine it on myself, but don't get my wrong I love all of them, so I tried to choose dresses I like the most. So, please keep on reading for my top 5 sweet 15 dresses from Babyonlinewholesale.com (FIND MORE HERE: https://www.babyonlinewholesale.com/?utm_source=blog&utm_medium=sanela&utm_campaign=post&source=sanela)




The main reason why I choose the first dress was the color of it. I think it very romantic, girly but also very youthful. It will fit nicely to any 15-year old girl, but it is also very glamorous. 


The second dress is a little bit more serious, but I think it has a cute fairytale vibe which makes it a nice choice for a young girl. It is available in champagne nude and gray, but I prefer gray one more. 


One more dress with lots of details in the upper part, but pretty simple at the bottom. I like the combination of lace appliques and voluminous tulle which makes this 15 dress (SHOP IT HERE: https://www.babyonlinewholesale.com/quinceanera-dresses-c83?utm_source=blog&utm_medium=sanela&utm_campaign=post&source=sanela)
 perfect choice for all princesses over there. 


I won't talk too much about this dress, I would only tell that I fall in love with it immediately. If you want to be recognizable and unique, then you should think about this floral dress. 


And the last one is a simple solid color dress, but damn it is so perfect for all my Barbie gals. The bright color of it fits perfectly with this age and also it is very chic. 

I hope you like today's post. Don't forget to click on photos for direct links to all the dresses I chose for today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @get_sparkly