Mar 29, 2020

5 BABY BLUE BRIDESMAID DRESSES OF YOUR DREAMS

Hello, my dear sparkly people. How are you today? In today's post, I've decided to share with you some of the best blue dresses I found at one of my favorite online stores baby onlinewholesale (FIND MORE HERE: https://www.babyonlinewholesale.com/?utm_source=blog&utm_medium=sanela&utm_campaign=post&source=sanela). As you already know, this website offers a wide range of very affordable special occasion dresses and all of them are available in lots of colors. It could be a huge problem for girls who are not always sure what they want. So, I started this type of posts to help you to find a dream dress easier creating groups of dresses by style, length or, like today, by color. And finally, it's time to show some of the most beautiful baby blue dresses from this store. 


What I love about this specific shade of blue is how romantic it looks. It looks delicate, almost fragile, brings freshness, and reminds me of the sky at summer noon. It is almost magical. I especially enjoy in muted baby blue color. You know that shade which is not too bright, but also it's not too moody. The mysterious one. This is the perfect color for bridesmaids' dresses. It will look very chic beside muted or powdery pink decoration, it is such a nice contrast. 

What I found very interesting about blue color is the fact that everybody has their shade of blue.  For me, it is royal blue, for someone it could be one of ink blue bridesmaids dresses (SHOP IT HERE: https://www.babyonlinewholesale.com/bridesmaid-dresses-c7/Dark-Green-f19/Ink-Blue-f15/Jade-f5/Ocean-Blue-f7/Pool-f12/Royal-Blue-f32/Sky-Blue-f23?utm_source=blog&utm_medium=sanela&utm_campaign=post&source=sanela), but for you maybe it is lovely baby blue. There is something very youthful in this shade but it is also very graceful. I hope you can tell how much I love it. 



I hope you liked today's post, but for direct links to all the dresses I chose for you today, please click on the photos in the post. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @get_sparkly