Mar 28, 2020

2 BASIC TYPES OF MERMAID WEDDING DRESSES FROM YESBABYONLINE.COM

Hello, my dear sparkly people. Here I am today with a new blog post about the loveliest topic ever - the most beautiful wedding dresses I want to wear right now. Also, I am not a huge fan of mermaid dresses, so I decided to challenge myself and find a couple of types of mermaid dresses I would wear anyway. 


The most important thing you should know about mermaid dresses is the volume of the tail. For me, the tail is the bottom part of the skirt which gets wider from knees to feet. There are two types of girls, girls who love rich, voluminous, wide tale and girls who prefer narrow, flowy and long tail. I would tell I am the second type. The dress nicely follows the shape of the body, but from knees, it gets a pinch wider, but nothing too dramatic. Those tails are often very long in the back and a little bit shorter in the front, and that's why I think it's the most convenient type of mermaid wedding dresses. Also, I find out that this type of wedding dress is often very minimalistic, so it's a perfect choice for girls who love to keep it simple. 




The second type of mermaid wedding dress is somehow almost more beautiful than the first one. There are more details, hand sewing, lace, zircons, and rhinestones. And there are layers and layers of tulle at the bottom. 




I hope you liked today's post, so don't forget to click on to photos for direct links to all the dresses I chose for you. Also, you can visit Yesbabyonline for more different styles of amazing, but also very affordable wedding dresses. 

1 comment:

Follow Us @get_sparkly