Mar 15, 2020

THE MOST UNIQUE ONE-SHOULDER CHEAP DRESSES FROM BABYONLINEWHOLESALE.COM

Hello, my dear sparkly people. I hope you are safe and with your families. It's hard to start writing without it but I won't talk about the virus today.  I am a blogger without any medical knowledge, so I will only recommend the following recommendation of your government to stay safe and healthy.  All large parties and celebrations, such as weddings, in my country, are forbidden by the government, for now. April was supposed to be the wedding month for two of my closest friends, and I was planning my outfits when I get the information about the virus. And suddenly something changed the whole world and all our plans, something you can't see but all of us feel the change. 


I am still hoping that everything will be ok, so we could celebrate the wedding of my best friend the way we planned. But, as always, I visited babyonlinewholesale.com (more here: https://www.babyonlinewholesale.com/?utm_source=blog&utm_medium=sanela&utm_campaign=post&source=sanela) to check new dresses they prepared for their costumers.


One-shoulder dresses are probably one of my favorites, and I love to wear this style on special occasions because it's easy to wear, but still looks unordinary. The crossbody strap is one of the cutest ways to wear a one-shoulder dress because it's modern and on-trend. It looks adorable no matter on color, dress length or the style of the dress. 


I recommend this style as a perfect maid of honor dresses (shop it here: https://www.babyonlinewholesale.com/cheap-bridesmaid-dresses-c29?utm_source=blog&utm_medium=sanela&utm_campaign=post&source=sanela) especially if you are looking for a dress that won't slip and bothering you the whole day or night. Also, it is easy to style because it's obvious you shouldn't wear a necklace with it because it would be covered by the dress. Earrings are the best way to accessorize this kind of dress, which is one of the reasons why I love it so much.


I hope you like the dresses I chose for today's post, and don't forget that you can click on the photos in the post for direct links to dresses. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @get_sparkly