Jul 19, 2018

HOW TO CHOOSE A PERFECT BRAIDSMAID DRESS

Hello, my dear sparkly people.  It was a hot minute since I've written on the blog and I think it is the right time to talk a little bit about lovely dresses I found a couple a days ago. Wedding season is already here, so I decided to share with you some of my favorite bridesmaid dresses. Also, I'll share some of my tips and tricks for choosing and styling dress for your friend's wedding. My style is feminine and sexy but I was looking for a girly dress this time. So, my first stop was Angrila.com. 


Angrila.com is a shopping website specialized for selling gorgeous wedding and prom dresses, but you can find chic bridesmaid dresses, too. I found hundreds of lovely dress styles on the website so I can tell it was difficult for me to find just one that I like. 

A DRESS WHICH LOOKS NICE BESIDE BRIDE'S DRESS

I fell in love with pastel-colored dresses. I think they look beautiful, romantic and feminine, and also love how these colors look beside a white bride's dress. This is just one of my tips for a picture-perfect color of a bridesmaid dress. Choose the dress which makes you look nice beside the bride. You are chosen to be the bridesmaid, and you will probably take a lot of pictures with the bride, so make sure your dress fits well with hers wedding dress. The second tip is to choose a white dress with simple and sophisticated accessories such as a drop earrings or a silver bangle. Also, you can put a flower in your hair for a hint of color. It would look really nice at the picture, trust me.


A PERFECT COLOR OF DRESS

Also, I really like the burgundy color at the moment and I think it will be a perfect color of dress for an autumn wedding. It is hard to admit, but autumn is already around the corner, so be prepared. Long, one shoulder dress with a lovely, romantic ruffle is one of my favorites. It will put attention on your shoulders and neck, but also will emphasize your waist in the most beautiful way. I suggest to follow an asymmetrical style of the dress and wear just one earring. Put your hair on the side and your look is complete. 


A DRESS YOU CAN WEAR AT YOUR WEDDING, TOO

And finally my all time favorite style of dress. I think this corset tulle bridesmaid dress can be worn as a wedding dress, as well. This dress is available just in one, silver color and it is so lovely and unique. It looks very nice with pale pink flowers and small pearl earrings. Top of the dress is made from lace which looks very romantic and the bottom part is made from tulle for a complete girly look. I really love satin waistband, too. I can't decide which dress is my favorite but you can tell I really love the style of this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @get_sparkly