Jul 25, 2018

TOP 3 DRESSES FROM GIRLMERRY.COM

Lately, I have been noticing the same body shape on every shopping website. It is all about the small waist and really huge hips. And don't get me wrong, I know it is popular to have the Kardashian's body type but it is a little bit difficult to imagine that body shape in real life, on real girls. I am a skinny girl and I don't feel comfortable when I see that. So, when I discovered this new website called Girlmerry.com I decided to find dresses which suit the best for my body shape. And some of them were really beautiful, romantic and girly and I loved them so much. 



The first choice of mine was this beautiful white dress with lovely lace top and romantic ruffle bottom. This kind of dress fits perfectly for my body shape because it puts attention on the small waist,  but also nicely emphasize décolleté and hips. I really love this design and already have a similar dress in my wardrobe so I recommend checking this dress HERE



The second dress I found is this cool denim dress which I love so much. It is perfect for daily activities but you can also wear it for a family dinner or business lunch. It looks simple but cutting at the bottom gives this dress a small wow effect. As you already know it is so much cheaper to shop wholesale dresses, so be sure to check this website and maybe you can find your favorite dress as I did. 

And last but not least dress is one of my favorite cheap sexy dresses. I love red dresses, I think they look really feminine and attractive and every outfit looks better with a hint of red. This solid color dress was love at first look and I was really surprised when discovered it is not a regular dress. This is a mini knit dress and it is absolutely adorable. For the price lower than 6$ I think it's a really good deal. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @get_sparkly