Jun 8, 2019

TOP 5 SPRING/SUMMER PROM DRESSES FROM BABYONLINEWHOLESALE.COM

Hello, my dear sparkly people, in today's blog post I want to show you something a little bit different. My prom night was a long time ago but I'm still looking for lovely prom dresses all over the internet. It's my hobby now, I guess. My fashion sense changed a lot since my prom night, and if I had to choose my prom dress now, I would choose something a lot different. Finding new stores with a wide range of prom dresses become my hobby and I really enjoy it. So,  for today's post, I decided to create my personal prom dress wishlist from babyonline dresses.


I love to wear bodycon dresses which enhance my tiny waist. This trick helps me to take attention to my waist but it also helps my small bust to appear a little bit larger and my hips look wider and shaped. Also, I love to show my legs and I find them the most attractive part of my body. So, I am always in the mood for some deep slits. Deep slites look amazing on almost every type of dress, no matter if it has lots of volume in the bottom or not. 



When we talk about the chest area, as I said before I am not really gifted, but I don't try to hide that part of my body. Sweetheart and deep V necklines actually look nice on girls with a smaller bust.  Use a little bit of makeup to enhance the shape but feel free to show some skin on the upper part of your body. Also, I am a huge fan of sparkles and I think it would make you a star of your prom night. If you find one of those wholesale prom dresses, don't think too much and buy it immediately. It will catch the lights with every move you make and you will shine in every possible way. But, if you are not in love with shine, I suggest 3D lace. It is a huge trend right now and I really love to see dresses made from it. Pastel colors such as baby blue, peachy pink or powdery rose tones are adorable in 3D lace. It looks dreamy and very princessy. 


Those are just a couple of things I would think of if I had to choose my prom dress right now, in the season spring/summer 2019. But unfortunately it's not my year, it's yours, so I hope I helped. Keep scrolling to see my choice from Baby Online Dresses and don't forget to click on the photos for a direct link of dresses. 


2 comments:

  1. I'm truly enjoying the design and layout of your website.It's a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more enjoyable for me to come here and visit more often. Did you hire out a developer to create your theme?Excellent work!
    If you want to learn more about this site: Most Popular Prom Dress

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dresses for working women don't need to be purely formal these days. There are fashion suits available for women to look fashionable and stylish at workplaces. stoned emoji

    ReplyDelete

Follow Us @get_sparkly