Jun 4, 2019

SPARKLY'S SUMMER ESSENTIALS FROM MAXININA.COM

Summer is finally here. We are ready to jump into summer clothes, such as cute embroidery dress, sexy denim shorts, and comfy jumpsuit. We are so prepared to be sun-kissed and to show some skin in off-shoulder tops, open back dresses and show our tanned legs in cute ruffle skirts. As you can tell, we already have a couple of outfits in our head and dozens on our Pinterest page. But, today I will show you another inspirational place I found a couple of days ago. Maxinina.com is an online store which sells trendy women clothes, shoes, and accessories, but they also have some men's clothes. 


Jumpsuits are one of my favorite fashion items to see on other girls, but I wear it almost never. An off-shoulder jumpsuit is a great choice if you want to be ready in a minute and you don't want to spend too much of your time thinking about clothes. From cute, casual, everyday jumpsuit, to lovely, elegant jumpsuit, Maxinina.com has a various choice of this easy to wear fashion item. When it comes to jumpsuits I always choose short, summery ones, but I was really impressed with long jumpsuits on the website. Also, tailoring is amazing. 


Also, I couldn't help myself and I had to check the shoe section. Who doesn't like women's sandals on sale? Surprisingly the design of it is very chic and trendy, and prices are very affordable. You can find almost every shoe style you can imagine, from adorable summer flat sandals, sexy high heel sandals, to amazing and very popular mullets. 


Don't forget to click on photos below for direct links to all items I chose for you on Maxinina.com. Recommend to check their Beachwear section and find some essentials for your vacay. Lots of items are on sale from 10-50%, and also all new registration will get an extra 5% off code. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @get_sparkly