May 1, 2019

SUMMER DRESSES YOU WOULD LOVE TO WEAR RIGHT NOW

Dresssure is a new online store and has almost every dress style you can imagine. They don't follow trends blindly. They sell classy, timeless dresses with a small pinch of high fashion vibe. You can find everything from simple business dresses in a lovely pussy bow around neck to luxurious velvety or lace evening dress. Speaking of style, most of the dresses are very feminine with a mid or full-length skirt. I loved the idea of classy and decent party dresses, without slits or cuts. For the first time, I found the online store dresssure.com with such beautiful dresses which are not my style, but I want to wear all of them.


Let me be honest with you. While I was thinking about today's post, I had something different on my mind. I wanted to write about design bodycon dresses, but then I started scrolling through the website and decided to show you my favorites, not just bodycon dresses. 


You need an elegant midi dress with a pussy bow in your wardrobe. It will be a lovely choice for a teacher or business women and will make you look feminine, retro but also very chic, at the same time. Love unique ruffle detail at the bottom. 



I think that shopping summer casual dresses can't go wrong. The best trick I learned is to buy bright colors, denim bottoms, and white dresses for summer and there are no mistakes. Having at least one mini white dress for summer is a must. Combine it with sneakers or flat gladiators and don't forget to add some jewelry made from natural materials such as wood or shells.



The last dress I chose long red gingham dress, perfect for the beach walks. Shirt dresses are an excellent choice because you don't have to think too much about your outfit,  you can just throw a leather jacket on and put on sneakers for casual style, and that's all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @get_sparkly