May 5, 2019

5 TIMELESS BEACH WEDDING DRESSES (BABYONLINEWHOLESALE.COM)

A long time ago I told my family that I don't dream about a huge wedding celebration with old friends and family members. Everyone was shooked. Yes, I want to celebrate my big day with my closest and dearest people, but on my way. Traditional orthodox families like mine are not open to new ways of the wedding celebration. In most the cases it is the only way to meet family members who live far away and most of them I saw just once in your life.  So, I told my family that I am dreaming about spending wedding money on incredible, unforgettable travel for me and my loved one. And then we will say 'yes' by the sea, just two of us, sand and sound of waves. So, in today's post, I will show you some of my favorite beach wedding dresses I found at baby online wholesale.


When you choose a dress for a beach wedding,  you should have a couple of things in your minds. If you decided to get married on the beach, you already know that you can't choose a traditional wedding dress. You should forget about trains and tight skirts. Also, I am sure that you know that you don't need shoes for your wedding so you will need a sand friendly dress, which is light, comfortable and doesn't limit your moves. Most beach wedding dresses are the bohemian style, but it doesn't mean that you can't be glamorous, sexy and romantic at your wedding. Breezy silhouettes and half-sheer materials are must for beach wedding dresses which tend to be more informal and comfortable. Also, brides who decide to say 'yes' by the sea often decorate their dresses with floral details such us belts or crowns, avoiding crystals and pearls. 


Everybody loves beach weddings. It is a unique experience for a couple who decide to get married in this romantic location, but it could be an interesting and fun experience for their guests, too. But, there is, of course, an economic moment because is a more expensive choice than a traditional wedding. One of the ways to save up is to buy an affordable but high-quality dress. Find my favorites below. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @get_sparkly