May 18, 2019

SUMMER FASHION ITEMS WE WANT TO WEAR RIGHT NOW (WHISHLIST)

Hello, my dear sparkly people. In today's post, I want to show you some of my fashion favorites from the website called luvyle.com. It sells various styles of dresses, fashion tops, bottoms, lingerie, swimwear, and shoes. They add new items daily, and most of the items are insanely affordable. The website is very cute and easy for navigation, so you will probably spend a couple of hours there. 



EXTRA TIP: 
Before I show you my wishlist, I want to share with you the best way to find the trendiest fashion items on Luvyle.com. For the best results, you should check the website regularly, for example, once a week, and check only NEW IN section. There you can find all the new items ordered by the date. Check every date, day by day, and create your wishlist, so when you decide to buy something, you could find it quick and easy. You don't have to search the whole website, because you already have your favorites on your list. 



When it comes to spring dresses, the floral skater dress is probably the first thing which comes to my mind. In most cases, I am choosing solid color dresses, but this time flower print caught my eye, so I decided to show you something out of my comfort zone. The style of it is very youthful and fun, ideal for spring or summer and perfect match with a short denim jacket. It will enhance your waist, too.


The second thing you need in your wardrobe is one of the numerous tops you can find at Luvyle.com. You can wear them in various outfit combinations, in different occasions and most of them are very affordable and available in lots of sizes. But I especially liked a white open-shoulder shirt, perfect for summer because it will enhance your tan when you finally catch some sun. 


And finally, I want to suggest buying one of the wrap dresses for the summer, because I think its the perfect summer dress. It is easy to put on, lightweight, available in lots of lovely prints and fits almost every body type. Also, you could wear a wrap dress over skinny jeans to keep you warm through those breezy summer nights. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @get_sparkly