Nov 17, 2020

BLACK FRIDAY DEALS ARE ALREADY HERE AND THEY ARE BETTER THAN EVER

Hello, my dear sparkly people. I hope that you are safe and healthy and spend your time at home with your family. For me, the best part of staying at home is spending my money online. I know it is not the best life choice, but it makes everything so much easier, although I am not sure where I would wear all of those clothes. But I couldn't help myself. You probably already guessed that I'll talk about online shops, but this time it is the store I mentioned before - newchic.com.

If you are searching for cute winter clothes, then you should give a try to landscape print clothing. It could be a funny twist to your winter wardrobe. I am not a huge winter lover, and for me, it is a gray and cold part of the year, which means that I need some fun and bright clothes or shoes to make me feel better. It was the main criteria to show lovely embroidered ankle boots because I think they are very chic, but also they are warm. This design is unique, unexpected, and exotic because it brings the vibe of Orient and a little bit of bohemian vibe, which makes this combination very different from most of the winter shoes I saw at the mall. 


I would stay in the same style throughout the rest of the post, so I suggest you take a look at the ethnic jackets section. There is a lot of flower prints, patchworks, and kimonos, so it would be hard to combine them with shoes or clothing I showed you earlier, but it would look amazing with neutral colors such as black, navy, or olive color. 


Newchic affiliate program is a great opportunity for all fashionistas from all around the world to make some extra money. The newest offer is a part of Black Friday deals, so you should take a closer look at all details and submit your registration today. 

But, of course, there is a chance to save some money even if you are not a blogger. Newchic Black Friday 2020 Deals are already on the website, so you can make your order right now. 

I hope that you liked today's post, even it is a little bit longer than usual. Don't forget that you can click on the photos for direct links, but feel free to visit the newchic.com home page, as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @get_sparkly