Nov 18, 2020

BEST BRIDESMAID DRESSES TO WEAR AT YOUR HOME HOLIDAY PARTY THIS SEASON

Hello, my dear sparkly people. As you may notice, I am offline pretty often, but when I am online, I am on, like 24 hours. So, here I am today with a new blog post dedicated to the biggest sale of the year - Black Friday. It is hard to think that we are going to be able to celebrate New Year in an old, traditional way, but it is not the reason not to buy a dress, put makeup on, and make your own glam party at home. 

The website I visited today is alfabridal.com because my wish was to show you dresses that are affordable, home-friendly, but also glamorous. This online store offers what I needed. At first, I wanted to show you only emerald or red dresses, but I found a lovely dress under your budget, so I've changed my mind and include a couple of colors in the post. Also, all of them are on the Black Friday sale right now. 

Wearing a bridesmaid dress as a holiday dress is the new black, but when it comes to buying a dress, you should have on your mind that the best way to save your money is to shop all dresses at the same store. Various stores have a different color range, so if you want to avoid color differences, then you should buy all dresses from one store. For example, if you like dusty pink, burgundy, and emerald dresses from alfabridal.com, then you should buy all of them from alfabridal.com because it is the safest way to avoid any color differences. 


Also, the store offers a 20% discount on all bridesmaid dresses. You just need to use code BF20 at the checkout page. 

I hope that you liked today's post, and please let me know if it was helpful for you. Don't forget that you can find direct links to all dresses in the post. Otherwise, you can visit the Alfabridal.com homepage for more information about the store and its offer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @get_sparkly