Apr 10, 2020

FROM DAY TO NIGHT - MAXI DRESSES YOU CAN WEAR ANYTIME YOU WANT

Hello, my dear sparkly people. As you may already know I love to wear dresses and often show you my favorite dresses from different websites and online stores because I want to help you to find the best, but also the cheapest trendy dresses. I think that you don't have to pay too much for one season trend because you would probably wear it for a couple of months, so I will help you to save some money. In today's post, I will show you my wish list of spring maxi dresses from the website called kis.net. It offers a wide range of very affordable women's clothes. 



I found lots of very interesting bohemian style long sleeve maxi dresses, perfect for the spring/summer season. What I love about those dresses is their festival vibe, they are very comfortable, easy to wear, and you can wear it as a beach cover-up, too. They are very summer and beach-friendly, it's so easy to combine them with different styles of belts, so you can transform this kind of dress from daily to evening dress. You can wear lots of jewelry and accessories with them. You can find those dresses in lots of colors, but the most common are earthy tones and white dresses, which I prefer for the summer because it goes so well with tan skin. I am not a fan of bright colors so this is my first choice when I want to wear something more colorful. Looking at those dresses I am thinking about long summer walks and warm nights when I love to wear dresses you can put on fast and easy and feel good and sexy in it. A round neck retro print dress is an adorable choice, as well. 


Hope you liked today's post. I tried to show you all my favorites but there is plenty of choices on the website so you can click on the links in the post for direct links to the store and discover the rest of their offer. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @get_sparkly