Apr 19, 2020

PERFECT SHADES OF BRIDESMAID DRESSES FOR SPRING 2020

Hello, my dear sparkly people. I hope you are safe at your home and not affected by the virus. I know how hard it is to think about fashion, clothes, and trends while there is such a scary disease is over there, and most of us are only focused on the news. But, I am very happy that you chose to spend a couple of minutes of your quarantine reading my blog post. So, let's move on to the part where I show you adorable, cheap dresses from an amazing website called baby onlinewholesale (find more here: https://www.babyonlinewholesale.com/?utm_source=blog&utm_medium=sanela&utm_campaign=post&source=sanela)). You know that one with thousands of amazing, but very affordable dresses. 


So, let's imagine everything is finally fine and we are getting prepared for your best friend's wedding. My first choice of color for this spring will be something soft, pastel, fairy. I am a huge fan of muted colors such as dusty pink because I find them more serious, more adult-friendly then clear, bright, vibrant pastel colors. I think that dustiness in the colors makes them look unusual and unique and one of my favorites shades is one specific lavender purple color. It is so unique, so it's hard to find the right words to explain the shade. I love to tell that all of these shades are basically gray but there are different levels of various colors in it, so it looks more pink, blue or purple. I suggest taking took to sky blue bridesmaid dresses  (shop it here: https://www.babyonlinewholesale.com/cheap-bridesmaid-dresses-c29?utm_source=blog&utm_medium=sanela&utm_campaign=post&source=sanela) but try to find this weird gray tone to it, and you will find out how amazing this shade is. 


As I told before, it's hard to explain these colors with words, so I choose a couple of dresses to show you what I have on my mind. Also, hope that you liked today's post, so don't forget to click on the photos for direct links to the dresses I chose. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @get_sparkly