Dec 22, 2019

STUNNING RED HOLIDAY PARTY DRESSES FROM BABYOLINEWHOLESALE.COM

Hello, my dear sparkly people. It's a couple of days more until Christmas, and I am sure we are all happy because it means lots of gifts, food, and relaxation with family. My favorite holiday color is red because it makes me think of Santa, Christmas tree ornaments, and let's be honest the sweet Coca Cola commercials. I don't wear red often. Red lipstick is not even a part of my standard make up kit. But, in December red magically become my favorite color and I love to wear it, love to see it, and enjoy in red interior details. So, I visited babyonlinewholesale (find more here: https://www.babyonlinewholesale.com/?utm_source=blog&utm_medium=sanela&utm_campaign=post&source=sanela) to find the best red dresses for you.


In today's post, you will find some of the most beautiful red bridesmaid dresses (shop it here: https://www.babyonlinewholesale.com/bridesmaid-dresses-c7/Red-f9?utm_source=blog&utm_medium=sanela&utm_campaign=post&source=sanela )you can wear trough holiday season. You can wear them for a holiday party at your job, family dinners, parties with your friends, etc. They are great for any occasion and you will bring lots of happiness and joy with your presence. Also, I found lots of very cheap red dresses on the website, so visiting it would be a very smart decision if you were searching for it.


Thinking about wearing jewelry with a red dress, there is a couple of rules you should have on your mind, but also, have on your mind that the rules are there to break them. Gold goes well with a red dress, but you can mix red with some colored rhinestones such as emerald green, orange, even pale pink looks well beside red. The style of jewelry depends on your style, preferences or style of the dress, but I suggest to try earrings first, then try a necklace and the last thing you could try are rings and bracelets. Earrings or necklaces are the first things people will see when they start a conversation with you,  so if you want statement jewelry then you should start with it. 


Hope that you like today's topic, and don't forget to click on the photos in the post for direct links to all the dresses I chose for you. What is your favorite holiday color? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @get_sparkly