Dec 29, 2019

IT'S NOT TOO EARLY TO THINK OF YOUR SEXY BLUSH PINK SPRING BRIDESMAID DRESS

Hello, my dear sparkly people. In today's post, I decided to bring some colors in your life and wish you a bright, pink new year, so I'll talk about gorgeous pink dresses you could wear on different occasions. Also, the pink color is not for everyone, so I'll show you a couple of adorable baby and powdery pink dresses, which are my personal favorites. Pink dresses are great if you are searching for a bridesmaid dress because it pictures nicely beside wedding dresses, and follows its romantic vibe, so go carefully trough my favorites and find your favorite rosy-colored dress. 

This style of skirt is on my mind for months. I love asymmetry, the length of the front, and the volume of it is absolutely adorable. The lace makes it luxurious looking and it's almost unbelievable it is under 150$. Also, did you know that you get free express shipping for orders over 100$? That means you need to pay only for the dress, which is amazing. 


I think I showed you this dress in my older posts but I am in love with the style of it, lace details and bustier top. It's feminine, sexy and one of those dresses which look amazing from every side and, trust me, you will receive compliments from boys and girls, too. 


The third dress is not something I would wear, but it is beautiful and I would definitely love to see it on the other girls. It has lovely embellished details on sleeves and on the belt and it's one of the most beautiful pink bridesmaid dresses  (find more here: https://www.babyonlinewholesale.com/bridesmaid-dresses-c7/Pink-f6?utm_source=blog&utm_medium=sanela&utm_campaign=post&source=sanela) I ever saw. It is simple but also it has something extra, at the same time. 


I hope that you like the dresses I chose for today's post. Don't forget to visit babyonlinewholesale (shop it here: https://www.babyonlinewholesale.com/?utm_source=blog&utm_medium=sanela&utm_campaign=post&source=sanela) to find more lovely dresses for all the important occasions in your life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @get_sparkly