Dec 8, 2019

EASY TIP FOR CHOOSING THE RIGHT DRESSES FOR YOUR BRIDESMAIDS

Hello, my dear sparkly people. How are you today? I am a huge fan of warm weather, but it's pretty cold here right now, so I am not in the mood for doing anything. I spent lots of time on my phone, watching favorite youtube channels,  and also scrolling through my Instagram and Pinterest page searching for outfit inspiration for spring and summer of 2020. 

One of my best friends is getting married next year, so we took a look at babyonlinewholesale (shop here: https://www.babyonlinewholesale.com/?utm_source=blog&utm_medium=sanela&utm_campaign=post&source=sanela ) to find a couple of styles of bridesmaid dresses. And one question was on my mind the whole time. Do you need the same dress for all your bridesmaids? What about different body shapes, their styles, height, hair colors? There are lots of things and small details you should have on your mind while choosing the style or color of dresses. So, for today's post, I would show you a small trick to choose bridesmaid dresses online without stress, too much of thinking and drama. 



First things first, you should define if you want the same dress for all your bridesmaids and after that try to find the style which fits perfectly to all girls in your squad. But, if you were thinking about a couple of different dresses which go well together than you could get a personalized dress for every bridesmaid. After that, you are ready to choose the color, length, fabrics. Yes, it is very important to have control over choosing bridesmaid dresses online (buy here: https://www.babyonlinewholesale.com/cheap-bridesmaid-dresses-c29?utm_source=blog&utm_medium=sanela&utm_campaign=post&source=sanela ), but don't forget to consult the girls who would wear them. You are the star of your wedding but you want happy and satisfied bridesmaids who will dance and smile and make your celebration even more special. 


I hope that you like the dresses I chose for you and don't forget that you can click on photos in the post for direct links to all dresses. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @get_sparkly