Jan 21, 2021

TIPS AND TRICKS FOR BETTER ONLINE SHOPPING EXPERIENCE WITH PRESTARRS.COM (PART I)

Hello, my dear sparkly people. I am here today with the new blog post about affordable clothes for women. Today I will share the first part of my top 5 tips about online shopping and how to get the most for the price. Lately, I prefer online shopping instead of going to the mall because I found shopping online so much easier and better organized. Also, I will share some of my favorites items from the website called Prestarrs, which offers a wide range of women's clothing items.

Never, ever buy things immediately

Back in November, I fall in love with a cute sequin top. It was pretty pricey for a small piece of clothing that I would wear only once or twice. But I wanted it so badly. I put it in my basket but didn't click on the 'buy' button. I waited. Two months later, the price dropped twice, and now it is 65% cheaper than before. Yes, patience is one of the most important things if you want to be a smart online shopper. For example, the end of the winter is a great time to buy women's coats because prices are lower. 

Fashion is fast, like very fast

Buying clothes for cheap is a great way to spend more money than you wanted. I know it sounds ridiculous, but it is true. You can find lots of cheap clothes online, so don't buy everything you like at first sight, and buy only clothes you would wear forever. Trends come and go, so try to find your inner mental filter to find out what fits your style best, how often you would wear that piece of clothing, and how long you would like to keep it. 

Fill your basket to the fullest

You would probably say I am insane for writing this, but don't be afraid of putting things in your basket. But don't buy it. Often it looks like a good idea, but when I put it in my basket beside other things I am planning to buy, and suddenly it doesn't look that great. Also, sometimes you activate discount codes when you put stuff in the basket. So, that way you would get a better idea about the final price.

I hope that you liked today's post. Feel free to let me know your favorite shopping tricks, and don't forget that you can click on the photos for direct links to all products I chose. 

TO BE CONTINUED...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @get_sparkly