Jan 22, 2021

TIPS AND TRICKS FOR BETTER ONLINE SHOPPING EXPERIENCE WITH HOLAPICK.COM (PART II)

Hello, my dear sparkly people. Today I am continuing the topic I started in the previous post. How to shop safe and smart online? We all want to receive items we could wear right now, which means that nobody wants the wrong size, bed fabric, or to pay too much for it. So, this is the second part of my favorite tips and tricks for online shopping. Finding the right size is probably the trickiest part, but I have a trick for that too, so please keep reading.

Sizing

I rarely make mistakes with sizing. In most cases, I am in between XS, S, and smaller M size, so you can tell I am not quite sure about my size. I pay attention to a couple of things before I choose my size. 
First, I am looking for the fabric which contains spandex, lycra, or elastin. Second, I have the fit of the clothes on my mind. Is it oversized or regular fit? Third, search for the size guide on the website so you can find out more about specific brand's sizing. Fourth, read customers' feedbacks. It could be helpful to find information about fitting and sizing.
 For example, a fit of casual jackets for women could be tricky. I rather think to compare my overall size with the style and the way it suits to model on the photo than thinking about sizing at the brand's size guide. 


Think about shipping

Most of the websites have free shipping for specified order values. Ask yourself, is it cheaper to buy one more thing and fill full requirements for free shipping, or maybe it is better to pay the shipping price. Free shipping limit could be a trick to force you to spend some extra money, so be careful and think twice before adding one more piece of clothing to your shopping basket.

It is important to buy clothing at the end of the season. Now is the right time to buy one of the high-quality trendy cardigans and save some money. 


I hope that you liked this two-part series about online shopping tips and tricks. I would give my best to write a couple more articles on similar topics. Don't forget that you can click on the photos for direct links to all products I chose today. Feel free to leave a comment about your favorite shopping tips and tricks, so we'll help each other for a better shopping experience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @get_sparkly