Apr 23, 2019

TOP 5 SEXY SUMMER DRESSES AT TRENDYSUPER.COM

Hello, my dear sparkly, shiny people. In today's post, I want to introduce an online store called Trendysuper. I found it a couple of days ago, and it caught my attention quickly. They offer trendy clothes, shoes, and accessories, as well as swimwear and men clothing. This time, I was interested in some occasion dresses so I took a small tour through those segments of the website to find the best ones.


My goal was to find something sexy but also classy and feminine, and while I was searching for sexy bodycon dresses I found the most beautiful polka dot dress ever. However, I didn't stop there and found more than just one dress you need to check right now. 

If you follow me on Instagram, you probably already know that the square, sweetheart neckline tops and dresses are my favorite trend right now. Also, I am a huge fan of ruffles on skirts, tops or dresses. It doesn't matter. For me, it's my all-time favorite spring/summer fashion detail, and I want it all over my clothes. So, I was so happy when I discovered midi polka dress with lovely neckline and the cutest ruffle skirt. Bodycon dresses are a safe choice for any special occasion because the design of it is simple,  gives support to your body on the right spots and enhance your femininity in the most beautiful way. Trendysuper offers a wide range of bodycon dresses for all body types, so be sure that you checked their website. 


The second type of dresses that I love seeing on myself are skater skirt dresses. I think that those dresses fit my body type very well, make me feel younger and take attention to my waist. The style of these dresses is perfect for all of you who love to be able to dance. It is not too tight and makes you feel comfortable and sexy, at the same time. So, I found some cute cheap skater dresses at Trendysuper, for all of you who love this cute dress style. 


Most of the dresses are very affordable, and the price range is between  20 and 35 dollars.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @get_sparkly