Apr 9, 2019

THE BEST TIPS FOR CHOOSING GRADUATION DRESS (EVER-PRETTY.COM)

One of the greatest moments in life is graduation. Not only because you are finishing one part of your education, but also you are one step closer to be grown-up. It is an emotional moment for you, your parents, friends, and family, so better be prepared that everybody wants to take pictures, and those photos will be there forever, to remind you how good or bad your graduation dress was.



I still have my graduation dress. It was a simple royal blue mini bodycon dress. I remember that I didn't have an idea about my graduation dress, but I decided to play safe. I was such a tomboy at the college and choosing graduation dress was a little bit tricky for me, so I wanted something sexy, but comfortable and timeless. And I am still very proud of my choice of graduation dresses for college


Choose simple design

The simple design of the dress is one of the safest choices you can make when you choose your dress for any occasion. Don't experiment too much with details, slits or new designers. 


Black and white

Solid color dress without any details will give you a soft, classy and sophisticated look. My style is a little bit different from a few years ago when I celebrated my graduation. I am quite sure I would choose black graduation dresses. The black color is such magic for me. It is mysterious, classy and sexy at the same time. The simplest black dress looks amazing on every woman, and it is the best choice you can  make if you are not sure what to wear at your graduation. 


Accessorize

Choosing a simple dress doesn't mean that you will look boring at your graduation. You can be more creative with accessories. Earrings are a great way to add more spice to your appearance. White graduation dresses will look luxurious if you add glamourous silver colored long drop earrings and cute cocktail ring. The only rules you should remember are that you shouldn't wear statement earring with a statement necklace, and never wear a cuff bracelet and cocktail ring. And yes, sometimes less is more, especially on this occasion. The rest is on you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @get_sparkly