Apr 6, 2019

TOP 5 PASTEL BRIDESMAID DRESSES FROM BABYONLINEWHOLESALE.COM

When I start thinking about the topic for today's blog post I had top 5 red dresses on my mind. But then I realized that I am not a huge fan of red bridesmaid dresses. I am more fan of pastels because they look more romantic, soft, feminine, in real life and on pictures, too. It is just my personal opinion, but if you want a red dress for your bridesmaids, then you should go for it. I am sure they will kill it. 



According to Wikipedia pastels belong to a pale family of colors. Often they are described as milky, soft, desaturated, and it's probably the best way to wear colors but also stay neutral. If you know what I mean?


On the wedding, the bride should be the one who takes all the attention. But, also, dresses of her bridesmaids are equally important because it will help the bride to shine even brighter. So, soft, pastel bridesmaids dresses will be a great introduction for the bride. 



Also, all the dresses in the post are bridesmaid dresses under 50. Yes, I know, it is hard to believe, but I was thrilled when I find out that all those dresses are so affordable. My favorite thing about the online store is a wide range of sizes and designs which are perfect for all body shapes. So, you don't have to be skinny to fit in.  Just don't forget that all bodies are equally beautiful and attractive. 



It seems that the pastel blue and dusty pink are the most popular pastels of the season, thanks to pastel suits which are all over Pinterest. Also, don't forget to check peachy orange because we could tell it is the shade of Panton's color of the year called Living Coral. And finally, I was surprised how hard for me was to find a green pastel dress, but of course, I found one on Baby Online Wholesale

So, I hope that you like my top 5 pastel bridesmaids dresses, and you can check all of them clicking on the photos in the post. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @get_sparkly