Sep 23, 2021

OUTFIT IDEAS INSPIRED BY MY FAVORITE KPOP IDOLS FROM SOINYOU.COM

Hello, my dear sparkly people. I am here today with the new blog post. I like to talk with you about fashion, but today's topic will be different. I will dedicate my blog post to men's fashion and how men's fashion has become one of my biggest inspirations. You can blame it on my newly found obsession with k-pop music. So in today's post, I will talk about how off-the-duty idol style influenced my fashion sense. 

Don't get me wrong, I love female idols and their on and off-stage fashion, but for me, men's fashion was more inspiring because I found it very unisex. Also, male k-pop superstars often wear clothing items from women's ready-to-wear collections. So, practically there are no boundaries between women's and men's fashion. And I loved it so much. 

I tried to create unisex outfits I would like to wear inspired by outfits worn by my favorite k-pop idols. All fashion items are from the website called Soinyou.com, and I fell in love with all of them. I like minimal design and clean tailoring a lot.

Airport fashion

One of my favorite discoveries was airport fashion. Instead of simply coming and catching their flights, idols turn the airport to their runaway. Airport fashion is not only comfortable but also very edgy. They wear black color a lot, so have it on your mind while you are searching for cheap men's clothes.


Variety shows

Variety shows are weekly rituals for every lover of k-pop music. In the beginning, you can be surprised by this type of content, but later it will be one of your favorite ways to find out more about your idols. Idol's style depends on the topic of the show, but it can be very mature, comfy, or even traditional. My favorite category was casual trousers, and I almost lost my mind looking at all those designs.



Rehearsal outfits

Unfortunately, since we are still in the pandemic, there is no opportunity to enjoy rehearsal outfits as before. But I suggest watching practice videos because I found similarities between those two. Practically those outfits are very sporty and easy to move, but rehearsal outfits often have lots of layers to stay warm since they are outdoor. 

I hope that you like today's post. I tried to keep it short, but I could talk about this topic a lot. Please let me know if you are interested in this type of content. You can click on the photos in the post for direct links to all items I chose for today's post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @get_sparkly