Sep 26, 2021

BURGUNDY EYESHADOW IS MY NUMBER ONE MAKEUP TREND FOR FALL 2021

Hello, my sparkly people. Today I want to talk about makeup and my favorite fall makeup trend, and surprisingly I will talk about some colorful makeup.  But before I start, you should know that I am a pretty boring person when it comes to makeup. I wear nude lips and earthy-toned eyeshadows most of the time because I feel very confident with it and think it fits best with my eye color and skin tone.  But for some reason, fall is my favorite season because it brings a punch of color to my makeup kit. And not any color, but the most beautiful burgundy shade. Mysterious and passionate burgundy color.

Cheap makeup brands offer a wide range of eyeshadow palettes inspired by fall colors, and if you are on a budget, you can easily find lots of red tones. It's very important to find the right shade because there are two types of burgundy tones. One shade has more purple in it and the second one is redder than the first one, so you need to find the one which suits you better. 

One of the most famous palettes is probably the Anastacia eyeshadow palette. She gets me every time with all the beautiful shades, and most of the time, she has that one pretty burgundy shade that makes me fall in love with her makeup. Those palettes are perfect because you can easily create nude looks, but you can create colorful makeup looks too.  You can be very creative with it, so we could tell it is good to have one when you want to experiment with some colors. 

I hope that you liked today's post. It is not a new topic, and you probably read similar posts every fall, but I want to remind you quickly how beautiful is this type of eyeshadows. Feel free to clock on the photos below for direct links to all mentioned products. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @get_sparkly