Dec 4, 2020

ADD FESTIVE VIBE TO YOUR PHOTOS WITH THESE REALISTIC RED BACKDROPS

Hello, my dear sparkly people. I am here today with a new blogpost about one of my favorite topics - photography tips and tricks, and I want to share with you some of my favorite backdrops I found at starbackdrop.com. Today we'll talk about how to add a Holywood vibe to the home photo booth. It is pretty simple, and it could be very inexpensive if you follow a couple of simple steps. 

I am not a fan of red color because it's not part of my usual color scheme, which is pretty neutral. But, from time to time, I love to add a touch of red, and for me, red is a very festive, attractive, classy, passionate, powerful color like no other. And it has such a wide range of shades, and you can add different vibes to your photo. For example, a solid dark red background is very mysterious, so if you want to add a little bit of color to your photos but also you want to keep darkness, then you should go for darker shades of red. Otherwise, you can choose a red carpet backdrop for a touch of luxury. It is perfect for themed birthday parties, prom photos, family events, wedding photoshoots, etc. 

A red carpet background could be very challenging for photographers, but it is very inspiring for young ladies, choosing outfits, and posing. So, you should give a try to this kind of backdrop if you need something to lift the confidence of your younger clients. 

And finally, there are lots of red-colored Christmas backdrops. I recently figured out that you can use one of those backgrounds as a part of your Christmas decoration, and it will look amazing. Starbackdrop.com offers a wide range of holiday-inspired backdrops, such as red doors, Christmas trees, red walls, red ornaments, even red chimney. Everything looks super realistic, with lots of details, and you will fall in love with every single backdrop. 

I hope that you liked today's post, and don't forget to click on the photos for direct links to all the photography backgrounds I chose for you.




1 comment:

  1. wow. I like this post so much. Thanks for the share.
    https://www.longgowndress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Follow Us @get_sparkly