Oct 27, 2019

7 FALL DRESSES YOU WANT TO WEAR RIGHT NOW

Hello, my dear sparkly people. In today's post, I was inspired by the fall season, so I decided to show you the best occasional dresses for autumn. While I was working on this blog post, I was thinking about the fall colors, sleeve length, dress length, fabrics, style of the dresses. Of course, you are free to decide where to wear those lovely dresses, because they are very adjustable to different occasions. You can easily wear them at weddings, birthday parties, family events, but also I chose a couple of plus size prom dresses (shop it here: https://www.babyonlinewholesale.com/plus-size-prom-dresses-c44?utm_source=blog&utm_medium=sanela&utm_campaign=post&source=sanela )
for my dearest plus size gals. 


If you ask me my favorite fall color is that lovely burgundy-purple shade which is very difficult to explain, but I think it's enough to tell it's the color of the wine. It's dark but very rich, full of life and love, exotic and different. This shade fits perfectly to girls with warmer skin tones and it will bring a pop of the lost summer tan to their skin. It goes well with gold jewelry, but it matches pretty well with silver, too. 


There is no rule about the sleeve length of the dress, but I would suggest long sleeves. You don't have to choose boring, solid color sleeves, just give a chance to lace or tulle and it will make your dress fits the season better. 


The fall is a perfect time for bringing velvet dresses in life. Velvet is a very tricky fabric to wear because it has lots of shine, so it could reflect the light to the wrong spots on your body. But, it's very beautiful, romantic, it brings some vintage vibe and it's also thick so it will be perfect for a cold, rainy autumn season. 


I hope you like my fall choice from baby online dresses (find more here: https://www.babyonlinewholesale.com/?utm_source=blog&utm_medium=sanela&utm_campaign=post&source=sanela ) and if you do, please don't forget to click on the photos for direct links to all the dresses I chose for you. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @get_sparkly