Oct 13, 2019

TOP 5 SPARKLY DRESSES FROM BABYONLINEWHOLESALE.COM

Hello, my dear sparkly people. I've been away for a couple of days, but I am finally here with the new post. In today's post, I will show you a couple of the most beautiful, but also very affordable dresses in the world. On this Sunday list, you will see lots of shine, sparkles, and sequins, and my goal was to find only prom dresses under 100 (find more here: https://www.babyonlinewholesale.com/prom-dresses-under-100-c49?utm_source=blog&utm_medium=sanela&utm_campaign=post&source=sanela), so my first stop was babyonlinedresses.com. 


The first dress is one of the most famous sequin dresses. The design of it is simple, but still very glamorous and beautiful. Deep V will give some extra boost to your confidence, while slits at the bottom part will bring sexiness to your look. 


The second prom dress is a combination of sequinned top and tulle bottom part. You can also wear it at your wedding as a second, party dress, but it could be lovely as a bridesmaid dress, as well. 



The third dress from babyonlinewholesale (shop here: https://www.babyonlinewholesale.com/?utm_source=blog&utm_medium=sanela&utm_campaign=post&source=sanela) is more sophisticated than the two dresses I showed you before. The size of the V neck is just perfect, it doesn't expose too much of your skin, so you will be safe to move and dance the whole night. 


This dress is my favorite. I love strapless dresses because they enhance your neck and shoulders and you have some extra skin to add highlighter. Choose bronze-toned highlighter to get a sunkissed look of skin. 

And the last dress is this gorgeous red dress. What makes this dress so special are very thin straps and a completely adorable soft heart neckline. This is dress perfect for all of you who love that sophisticated shine, but you are not fans of large sequins which could be itchy and hard to wash.

I hope you like dresses I chose for you, and I also really hope you like sequins like me. Don't forget to click on photos for direct links to all dresses. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @get_sparkly