Oct 8, 2021

HOW TO WEAR CURRENT FASHION TRENDS ON SPECIAL OCCASIONS (MYCHICHDRESS.COM)

Hello, my dear sparkly people. The wedding season is almost over in my country. I am happy that I had an opportunity to be a guest at a couple of weddings this year, after a whole year without weddings, birthdays, and other types of celebrations. We are finally able to celebrate love with our closest friends and share their happiness. I loved the feeling of freedom, love, and relaxation, but I especially enjoyed planning my outfitS. It felt good to wear glamorous dresses again, wear makeup, try a new hairstyle and create memories with my friends and family. 


I have two fashion favorites this season. The first one is zebra print, and the second one is color green. When it comes to special occasion dresses, I am not a fan of animal print. But that doesn't mean that you can't wear it at the wedding. Zebra print bags or shoes look amazing with black wedding dresses. It is an almost perfect way to break solid colors and add something fun and unexpected to your outfit.



Perfect match with:


The second favorite of the season is the color green. This color never was something special for me. But, the trend hit me hard this season, and everything I could think of was green. I remember that my black satin prom dress had bow detail in this shade, and it looked so cute, so I tried to find cheap prom dresses 2022 in a similar color. It is so much easier to create your prom outfit these days. There are a lot of inspirations, and also plenty of dresses are available at the market. You sit at your home, doing a small search and one second later you already bought the dress. Back in the day, it was so hard to find an occasion dress. 




Perfect match with:


I hope you liked today's post, and don't forget to click on the pictures below for direct links to all dresses I chose for you. 

2 comments:

  1. Awesome that is, you can also visit for quality mini moto clothing products.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing deigns ! Especially I like black outfit design its looing style and cool. couponsavinguae


    ReplyDelete

Follow Us @get_sparkly