Dec 15, 2020

HOW TO WEAR ROMANTIC CHIFFON DRESS AT FAMILY HOLIDAY DINNER

Hello, my dear sparkly people. For today's post, I decided to show you my favorite type of bridesmaid dresses from the online store called Alfabridal, which you can wear at your New Year Eve home party - chiffon dresses. What I love about those dresses is how light they are, so they are perfect for indoor family dinners by the fire. The color of dresses I chose for today's post is baby blue. It is not a typical holiday color, but recently I saw lots of trees with blue ornaments, so I think baby blue will look adorable in a modern type of Christmas decoration. 

Chiffon bridesmaid dresses I like the most are strapless ruffle dresses. The design of this type of dress is simple, and you can wear it on a special occasion, but it is also adorable as an everyday summer dress. It is available in lots of colors, so if baby blue is not your favorite, I will suggest buying a white one. This type of dress will go amazing with your summer tan.

The second dress is a cute sleeveless dress. It reminds me of a Greek goddess type of neckline, and it was the reason to put this dress on my list. There are a couple more similar dresses, so be sure to check the website to find the one you like the best. 

And the third dress is a little surprise. For me, straight across necklines never were attractive, and I never thought it could look sexy on me. But a couple of months ago I bought a shirt with this type of necklace, and I was surprised by how cute it was. It brings a 90s vibe and gives your breasts such a nice shape. 

I hope that you liked today's post as always, so don't forget to click on the photos in the blog post for direct links to all products I choose for you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @get_sparkly