Jan 19, 2020

LOVELY CHEAP ELEGANT LACE DRESSES FOR BRIDE'S MOM

Hello, dear sparkly people. I spent a couple of days thinking about today's topic, and nothing came in my mind until I saw those dresses and found out that the most of time we talk about the bride's dress, bridesmaids dresses, guest dresses, flower girls dresses but never about bride's mom dress. I think I found perfect dresses for all moms who want to be elegant and classy for their baby girls' big day. Babyolinewholesale (shop here: https://www.babyonlinewholesale.com/?utm_source=blog&utm_medium=sanela&utm_campaign=post&source=sanela)  always offers a wide range of different lace dresses which are great for all occasions and it's very hard to choose only one dress. Luckily, dresses on the website are very cheap so you can buy two or three dresses or a couple of sizes of the same dress to be sure that you got the right one.


I felt in love with the first dress at first sight. I think that its wrap design and navy color will fit most of the body shapes and different ages. Ruffles on the neckline and sleeves make it even more romantic, which fits perfectly to occasions such as a wedding. 


In this section, I will show you two similar elegant lace dresses (find it here: https://www.babyonlinewholesale.com/lace-dresses-c116?utm_source=blog&utm_medium=sanela&utm_campaign=post&source=sanela) because I couldn't decide which one to show. Those are nice because you can wear them not only on special occasions but also daily, on a job, dinner, business events, etc. The second one is slightly more elegant, but both of them are lovely. 



This dress fits all, no matter age or body shape. It is a bodycon dress and gives some extra support to your body. Ribbons that follow the body line from the neckline to the bottom of the dress are trick to create an illusion of fit, slim body. I love the high neck and soft powdery pink color. 

I hope that you love today's post and I give my best to choose the best dresses from my favorite online store, babyonlinedresses.co. As always you can find all dresses from the post clicking on the photos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @get_sparkly