Jan 5, 2020

LOVELY BOHEMIAN CHEAP BEACH DRESSES FROM BABYONLINEWHOLESALE.COM

Hello, my dear sparkly people. I am sure you saw that 'Baby it's cold outside' Instagram meme, and you can totally add my photo under that sentence because I don't like winter, snow and cold weather at all, and they make me very moody. I can't do anything, I am so uninspired and I only count days till spring. Did you know it's 74 days left until spring? Lol. 

So, for today's post, I decided to talk about beach weddings and take all of us to one warmer, sunny place. But don't forget that the beach is not a place, it's a state of mind. 


When I think about beach wedding dresses (find more here: https://www.babyonlinewholesale.com/beach-wedding-dresses-c25?utm_source=blog&utm_medium=sanela&utm_campaign=post&source=sanela ) I have a flowy, light skirt, and naked shoulders on my mind.  Bare feet and sun on the skin are something I love the most, and it's such a pleasure to have an opportunity to show you dresses that are perfect for that occasion. You will be a bohemian princess, with a messy bun, beachy waves, without shoes and high heels, without accessories, only with a flower in your hair. Oh, don't forget about a lovely, salty wind, sunsets and sand under your feet. And if you can imagine that picture, please check babyonlinewholesale.com to find more adorable cheap beach wedding dresses. 


The best style of the bottom of the dress is A-line skirt, don't go for too tight, bodycon, mermaid style skirts because they could be very difficult for walking. Also, chiffon dress is a  great choice, because it follows your moves, and it will look magical on the wind. Off shoulders, deep V necks and strappy tops look cute with this type of wedding dress, but there is plenty of choices on baby online wholesale (shop here: https://www.babyonlinewholesale.com/?utm_source=blog&utm_medium=sanela&utm_campaign=post&source=sanela), so you can choose the one you like the most. 


I hope you like today's topic and don't forget that you can click on the photos for direct links to the dresses I chose for you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @get_sparkly