Jan 18, 2019

THE EASIEST WAY TO ADD VOLUME TO YOUR HAIR (dsoarhair.com)

These days I am full of energy and I blame New Year for it. I wasn't prepared for January, for a new start, holidays, so I entered in a new year pessimistic, but then something happened. I start working out, start creating new habits, took some online courses, and the most important I decided to spend less time on social networks. But something hasn't changed... 


I am still not creative with my hair. Don't get me wrong my hair is healthy and very beautiful, but often I don't like my hairstyle and think it looks boring. And then, of course, I do nothing because I am not brave enough to cut or color my hair. So, I found the online store called dsoarhair.com. This store sells various styles of beautiful hair extensions which could change look in the second.

For the first time, I decided to discover more about various types of hair extensions. I already heard for Malaysian, Brasilian or Indian extensions, but I still don't know the difference between those types of hairs. So, I did research. 


Malaysian hair extensions


Malaysian curly hair is one of the most famous types of hair extensions. It has a great curly or wavy long-lasting texture and holds curls very well. This kind of extensions will add volume and thickness to the thin hair but also go for it if you want to add dimension to your hair. It is, also, well known for its shine. Those extensions are mostly dark brown colored. 

You may already have great hair, but if you were dreaming about luxurious locks than I suggest to visit this website and choose one of the Malaysian hair extensions. The best part about those extensions is that they are very easy for coloring and after a couple of fashing they just get better than before because they don't lose their shine, it just gets more natural. 


Indian hair extensions


I was reading women's magazines for years and I swear that in every article about hair I read that the Indians have the best hair in the world. It sounds like every women's dream. This type of hair extensions is thick, voluminous and well known for its quality. In most of the case, it is dark but it also could be colored to lighter colors, even blonde. Indian body wave hair extensions have soft wavy or curly texture but they could be flat ironed to a silky straight without losing volume.  Women often choose this kind of hair extensions because it is very easy for styling and blends very well with the natural hair. 


At the top of my wishlist is one of their 3 bundles with closure because it is ideal for adding volume and thickness to the hair, and also it is very easy to use. It is very easy to find the right color and the style of extensions, as well.

You don't have to spend hours fixing your hair because you could have a lovely hairstyle in just 5 minutes. You just need to invest a little bit of your money in this incredibly affordable hair extensions. Don't be worried about the quality because it is natural human hair, so this website is the right place to buy the best extensions online. Have you checked them out already?

1 comment:

Follow Us @get_sparkly