Aug 20, 2022

NEVERENDING SUMMER. IT'S NEVER TOO LATE FOR A NEW SEXY BIKINI (WITH GIRLMERRY.COM)

Hello, my dear sparkly people. It's been a while, but I think it is the right time for me to come back. 


New beginnings are always hard for me. I'm one of those people who love their small safe circle of known life events, and any change really scares me. But if I decide to leave, you can bet that I'm leaving for good. So, coming back is a pretty huge thing for me. 

It is hard to start over, but I will give my best to prepare lots of content for you in the future. As always, I'll try to find new interesting fashion websites and share my first impressions about them. So, let's get into it right away.


The website I am presenting today is girlmerry.com. The first thing I've noticed is that everything is very affordable. I'm planning my late vacation, so I've checked their swimsuit section and was blown away by the trendy design and low prices. But, also a cool thing about the brand is that you can find discounts on every step. Buy 5, buy 10, buy 20 pieces and you will get a discount. You will get a discount if you spend more than 1000 dollars, too. Also, Girlmerry APP is online, so get 6% OFF on the app!!! Sorry, but I am such a huge fan of discounts. 



To be honest, I think it is hard to find cheap sexy swimsuits online, but this website surprised me with a wide range of attractive, trendy, and stylish swimsuits. I am sure you already know that triangle bikinis are an absolute must-have this summer so I will show you a couple of my favorites from Girlmerry


 Also, you should take a look if you are in the search for a wholesale bikini, because of the discounts I mentioned at the beginning. Don't forget that you can click on the photos for direct links to all items from the post.


Also, did you know that Girlmerry has its own Personal Style Customization Service? Please check the video to find out more about it!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @get_sparkly