Nov 7, 2019

YOU CAN'T GO WRONG WITH THIS DRESS COLOR

Hello, my dear sparkly people. In today's post, I will talk about a very exciting topic which is not only interesting, but it is also very helpful for all of you who are not sure how to choose the right color of the dress. I will talk about a couple of safe color choices from Babyonlinedresses, which are probably the most common, but there is a huge potential to make it fun and different. 



First thing first, let's talk about safe choices. For me, the safest color choice is, of course, black color. But black doesn't mean a lack of fun. You can be creative with accessories, such as a bag or belt, you can add statement jewelry, and yes, you can wear any shoes you want. Also, don't forget the dress itself. It could be made from various kinds of fabrics, decorated with some crystals, sequins, rhinestones, and it won't lose its classy, elegant vibe. The second safe choice is nude, or blush-colored dresses. The nude dress, black strappy sandals, and long drop earrings and you are good to go.  Simple as that. But have you ever thought about royal blue and red cheap prom dresses as neutrals? OK, I know it doesn't sound right but I think they also belong to the group of safe choices because they are frequently chosen by girls who want something simple and classy, but not black and not boring. I would be that brave to tell that sequins are also a safe choice because they are a huge trend right now.




I hope you like my choice of dresses for this post and don't forget to click on photos for direct links.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @get_sparkly