Aug 7, 2019

CUTE CROSSBODY BAG FOR A REAL SPARKLE LOVERS

Hello, my dear sparkly people. In today's post, I decided to show you quickly one of my favorite type of bags, 2019 women bag crossbody, from one of the Amazon stores I already talk about. FYY store is well known for its phone, tablet and laptop cases, but this the first time I am talking about their women crossbody bags, and of course, I decided to review the sparkly one first. 


This lovely crossbody bag is an absolutely adorable shiny dream for all girls who love to wear a unique statement accessory. The bag is on a smaller side but it has enough space for your phone, lipstick, hand mirror, sunglasses, wallet, etc. But it's not just the shinest cross bag you ever saw, it also has a very cute handle made from pearls for a complete girly vibe. The bag is available in three colors, gold, pink and purple. For a more realistic look on the bags, you can read Amazon reviews and what I saw there is that all buyers loved their bags so much. I was very curious about sparkles because they often falling apart really easy, but not with this bag, so be sure that you visit their official website to find more similar products.  


I am a huge bag lover but the most important thing for me is to buy spacious and easy to wear a bag. This bag is definitely one of a kind, and it's not for everyone. It's perfect for true fashionistas and real sparkle lovers, so don't forget to click on the photos in the blog post for direct links to a bag I chose for you. The bag is available at FYY US Amazon for all international buyers but of course, you can check their website to find more about their history, products, and story behind this brand. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @get_sparkly