Feb 26, 2019

TOP 3 PROM LACE DRESSES FROM BABYONLINEDRESSES.COM

I know how difficult it could be to find a perfect occasion dress.   We all want something glamorous, elegant, classy but also something different, chic and unique. For example, I am not a huge fan of lace, but I can't deny it is the most powerful way to look classy and romantic in every occasion. Today I decided to share with you a couple of ways to wear lace at your prom night without looking like your mother or grandma.

I found a couple of beautiful dresses on the website called babyonlinewholesale.com. Every dress looks like a dream, very Instagram friendly, sexy, attractive and girly. But, this time I tried to find a lace dress which is not just an ordinary lace dress. I wanted a twist, drama and that 'wow' effect.

Nude lace dress

The first dress that took my eye was a long tulle dress with lace details on the top. Choose one of those powdery beige colored dresses for a soft and romantic look. Creamy beige lace looks great on the top of a nude base, and by my thought, it is the best color combo if you want to play safe for any occasion. 

Buying prom dresses online could be very tricky. But, on this website, you get numerous choices of colors, sizes, and models of dresses so we can tell it makes your job easier. 

Lace details

I mentioned lace details before, so if you are not sure that a full lace dress is your thing try to choose lace but in small details. Simple heart shaped corset and long skirt with a deep cut will help you to show some skin, but lace details on the top will back some drama to your look. 

Sparkly lace

Sparkle is my second favorite S word, so I had to add some sparkly dress on my list. Wearing a deep V dress can be difficult, but the dress I chose has a small nude lace insert which will keep your decolletage safe. Jeweled lace details on the dress look very expensive and luxury so it could be easily mistaken with a designer dress.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @get_sparkly