Jan 15, 2021

3 TYPES OF JEWELRY YOU CAN WEAR WITH A VELVET DRESS

Hello, my dear sparkly people. Here I am with a new blog post, and it is the last article from the series about bridesmaid dresses you can wear as a party dress. If you followed my previous posts, you already know how much I love velvet dresses for this season. Red velvet dresses remind me of Santa's costume, and it was the main reason why I love to wear them in winter. 

But, there is one more thing that I have on my mind while thinking about holiday parties and family dinners. It is jewelry. I love to wear jewelry, so for today, I decided to share with you my favorite types of jewelry you can wear with red velvet dress with a deep v neckline. 

The first type of jewelry I will suggest to wear with a floor-length velvet bridesmaid dress with a deep v neckline is, of course, a necklace. You can choose between a long statement necklace and a crystal choker. Both of them will complete your outfit with a pinch of glamour.  

The second type of jewelry is long, statement, crystal earrings. I suggest neutral crystals, but you can also choose red, green, orange, blue, yellow, or even a mix of everything. But, if you wear statement earrings, you should avoid statement necklaces. Alfabridal offers various styles of velvets dress which would look amazing with cute long earrings.

Bracelets are the last type of jewelry I will suggest you wear with those dresses. Choose bracelets if you want to be free from dangling necklaces and earrings. You can choose a simple design, but there are also lots of dazzling cuffs you can wear this type of dress. 

I hope that you like today's post. Don't forget to find direct links to all products by clicking on photos. Alfabridal.com offers a wide range of dresses for a special occasion, and I am sure you can find something you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @get_sparkly