Jan 3, 2019

HOW TO FIND AFFORDABLE PAIR OF GLASSES YOU'LL LOVE TO WEAR (VOOGUEME.COM)

Hello, my dear sparkly people. As you already know I wear prescription glasses and I like to find interesting online stores which are selling fashionable and well-made frames. So I decided to talk today about the online store called Voogueme. I really loved the brand name when I saw it for the first time, and I must tell that it was the main reason why I clicked on the link.  I know it could be a little bit tricky to choose online glasses but I think that if you know what you like to wear and if you have a nice guide or description of every product on the website, it could be the easiest way to shop a new glasses.




The first thing you will see when you click on Voogueme.com is a really wide range of prescription glasses and all of them are available for customers worldwide. At first, it is too many choices and I admit, I was completely confused. But then, I discovered that everything is nicely arranged to sections and you can search by shape, color, occasion, material... For example, if you like square glasses you just need to find a small draw of rectangle glasses and it will show you every square shaped glasses on the website. So, don't be scared, start searching. 



My style is something in the between girly and tomboy. I know, it sounds a little bit weird but it works for me. So, most of the time I wear geeky square glasses, but if I want to choose something more girly and romantic I would go for a gold cat eye glasses. Cat eye shaped glasses will give a sexy vibe to your appearance, and gold will make you look luxury and expensive. And after all, we just love gold here on the Get Sparkly. 

Also, on the website, you can find a great discount for buying two or more pairs of glasses. So if you buy one frame, you can choose another one for 50% off. Also, if you are on the budget you can find eyeglasses for just 6.95$. If you ask me, it sounds almost unbelievable. Go to the Voogueme and check it out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @get_sparkly