Dec 15, 2019

BEST CHEAP EMBELLISHED BRIDESMAID DRESSES FROM BABYONLINEWHOLESALE.COM

Hello, my dear sparkly people. In today's post, I decided to talk about one of my obsession lately - embellished dresses. Embellishments look beautiful and romantic, but they also add a luxurious vibe to any dress. This style of dresses is often very expensive because it takes a lot of time to add decoration to the dress, and high-quality rhinestones are very expensive, too. But the final result is breathtaking. So, in today's article, I tried to find beautiful, sexy but also very affordable embellished dresses you could wear on different occasions. As always, when I am in search of cheap dresses my first stop is one of my favorite online stores -  babyonlinewholesale (find more here: https://www.babyonlinewholesale.com/?utm_source=blog&utm_medium=sanela&utm_campaign=post&source=sanela ).

 

The first dress I chose is one of those simple dresses which will not make you wow until you see it from the back. Lots of skin, a huge bow and lots of sparkles make this dress one of the sexy bridesmaid dresses (shop it here: https://www.babyonlinewholesale.com/new-in-bridesmaid-dresses-c30?utm_source=blog&utm_medium=sanela&utm_campaign=post&source=sanela )
you want to wear immediately. 



What I found very interesting is the fact that embellishment could be almost every decoration on the dress, from lace, beading, and crystals, to flowers and rhinestones. So we could tell there are lots of choices, but for me, an embellished dress is the one with lots of beads, crystals, and rhinestones. Like this dress with waist and sleeve details. 


If you are more into long-sleeved dresses, you could also find some beautiful styles of bridesmaid dresses decorated with lots of stunning, shiny details. You would probably pay embellished dress more than a simple, solid color dress but you would save lots of money on shoes and jewelry because the dress will talk by itself. 


I hope you like the dresses I chose for you and don't forget that you can click on the photos in the post for direct links. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @get_sparkly