Aug 18, 2019

TOP 3 MUST HAVE SWIMSUITS FROM BABYONLINEWHOLESALE.COM

Hello, my dear, sparkly people. Last week I was on my vacation. I planned a short vacation so I took with me just a couple of swimsuits which will help me to get even tan quickly.  So, for today's post, I decided to show you three different types of swimsuits you need immediately. And most important you don't need any other swimsuit in your suitcase, no matter how long is your vacation. So, the first thing you need to have in your mind is to buy swimsuit which you can wear in various combinations.



First things first, if you are looking for a cheap swimsuit online (find more here: https://www.babyonlinewholesale.com/swimwear-c108?utm_source=blog&utm_medium=sanela&utm_campaign=post&source=sanela), I recommend babyonlinedresses.com because you will get a great quality for the price. The first swimsuit you need in your suitcase is a black, strapless and high waisted bikini. For me, it's a universal type of bikini, perfect for all body types and you can wear both parts separately. Also, the upper part will be great as a crop top combined with high waisted trousers or a high waisted midi skirt. 


The second bikini is similar but yet different. It's strapless, too, but this time choose a  unique, brighter, and fun print which goes well with the black one. You don't have to choose exactly the same print I suggested, floral print will be a great choice, as well. 


And the last one is something you should wear when you already catch some tan. Try something cute, girly, romantic such as ruffles, dots, and soft peachy colored bikini. This one is a little bit less practical because it will leave some funky tan lines on your shoulder, but it could be your ultimate statement summer piece which will show your style and fashion sense. 


Hope you like my choice and don't forget that you can find all direct links to chosen bikinis simply clicking on the photos. All bikinis I showed in this post find at babyonline dress, here: https://www.babyonlinewholesale.com/?utm_source=blog&utm_medium=sanela&utm_campaign=post&source=sanela. Can't wait to see your summer photos and feel free to show me the bikinis you chose. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @get_sparkly