Jul 28, 2019

PASTEL-COLORED PLUS SIZE PROM DRESSES FROM BABYONLINEWHOLESALE.COM

Hello, my dear sparkly people was a hot minute since I've written on the blog and I think it is the right time to talk a little bit about affordable plus size dresses I found for you on my favorite online store baby online dresses. Find more here: https://www.babyonlinewholesale.com/?utm_source=blog&utm_medium=sanela&utm_campaign=post&source=sanela. Prom season is already over, so this will be the last blog post about prom dresses for this year. But what I have on my mind while writing this post was the fact you can wear those dresses not only at your prom night, but any time you need a lovely occasion dress. 


Also, I'll share some of my tips and tricks for choosing and photographing cheap plus size prom dress. Buy the dress here: https://www.babyonlinewholesale.com/plus-size-prom-dresses-c44?utm_source=blog&utm_medium=sanela&utm_campaign=post&source=sanela. My style is feminine and sexy but I was looking for a cute, girly dress this time. This prom season I fell in love with soft colors, such as lavender, pastel yellow, mint green. I think they look beautiful, romantic and feminine, and also they look so fresh and summerish. You will look youthful and I am sure you will be a star of your prom night, especially if you celebrate it in the middle of summer. But those dresses will look great at a summer wedding or birthday party. 


 Also, did you know how great pastels look at the picture? But my advice is to be very careful with your background and not exposure to your photo too much. It could too bright and unclear. Try to find floral background, with a romantic theme, but also give a try to a darker background to create contrast and make your dress pop. 


But, don't forget all the dresses at babyonlinewholesale.com are available in a lot of colors, so you can probably find any color you want. If you like dark colors, go for it, but if you love prints, feel free to choose the one from the website. Everything is on you. Your style, your rules. 



1 comment:

  1. Your blog is very informative. Eating mindfully has been very hard for people these days. It's all because of their busy schedules, work or lack of focus on themselves. As a student I must admit that I have not been eating mindfully but because of this I will start now. It could help me enjoy my food and time alone. Eating mindfully may help me be aware of healthy food and appreciating food. flower girl dresses cheap 2020

    ReplyDelete

Follow Us @get_sparkly